Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
Healthy Volunteer Studies
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.
- Researchers are conducting a clinical research trial to study the body’s response to a new vaccine to prevent smallpox.
- Healthy Volunteers Invited to Donate Blood for Research Study on Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in DiabetesHealthy Volunteers Invited to Donate Blood for Research Study on Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in Diabetes
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from healthy to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are within a healthy weight range.
- Researchers are conducting a study about how chronic ankle instability may contribute to the development of post-traumatic ankle osteoarthritis and knee osteoarthritis.