Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study investigating the muscular activation levels and shoulder joint forces placed on the shoulder during specific pull-up and push-up exercises.
Healthy Volunteer Studies
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are searching for healthy participants for a study about the effects of myostatin, a molecule secreted by muscle, on diabetic bone.
- Take the first step on the Pathway to Prevention by taking a test to screen for increased risk of type 1 diabetes.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- Researchers are conducting a clinical research trial to study the body’s response to a new vaccine to prevent smallpox.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to determine how occupational activities affect disturbances and recovery in back stiffness.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study for hip and joint research.
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from healthy to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are within a healthy weight range.
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.
- Researchers are conducting a study about how chronic ankle instability may contribute to the development of post-traumatic ankle osteoarthritis and knee osteoarthritis.