Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a collaborative research project designed to better understand hip joint health and function in people with and without hip pain.
Open Research Studies
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite women who’ve been diagnosed with or think they might have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to join a study.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a usability research study on a new mobile health app that may play an important role in supporting families to stay connected with the ICU critical care staff during long term hospital stays of patients.
- A researcher at the University of Kentucky is conducting a study on a new interactive gaming application that may play an important role in improving cognitive function after long term hospital stays in the ICU or chemotherapy.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting people to participate in a study on pain management.
- Researchers are seeking individuals to participate in a 9 day study to determine the cellular effects of massage on healthy and shrinking skeletal muscle tissue.