Researchers are Inviting You to Participate in A Research Study about Early Intervention Services for Young Children with Delayed Motor Development
Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation, Sport Medicine & Human Performance
Open Research Studies
- Researchers invite you to participate in an ankle rehabilitation study.
- Researchers invite to participate in a knee arthritis study.
- We are looking for two participant groups: people who 1) have previously sprained ankle and still have instability 2) have no ankle sprain before
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a usability research study on a new mobile health app that may play an important role in supporting families to stay connected with the ICU critical care staff during long term hospital stays of patients.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study for resistance training.
- A researcher at the University of Kentucky is conducting a study on a new interactive gaming application that may play an important role in improving cognitive function after long term hospital stays in the ICU or chemotherapy.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are studying aerobic and muscle recruitment responses to Flywheel-based Inertial Training (FIT), a new type of exercise.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study for a home-based injury prevention program, designed to prevent future ankle sprains.
- Researchers are inviting you to take part in surveys to learn about the relationships among youth sport experiences and early adulthood physical literacy and physical activity.
- Research Volunteers Needed for Ankle Sprain Study
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting people to participate in a study on pain management.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with mild to moderate Parkinson’s disease, researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study about the effects of a rhythmic exercise program, Drums Alive, on your physical performance and quality of life.
- Researchers are seeking individuals to participate in a 9 day study to determine the cellular effects of massage on healthy and shrinking skeletal muscle tissue.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a research study for those with diabetes.