Researchers are conducting a study to determine the effects of dietary supplements on cognitive performance in a mild traumatic brain injury and concussion patient population.
Brain & Nervous System (Neurology)
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are investigating a cell therapy to modify progression of motor and/or cognitive impairment in people with Parkinson's disease. You may be eligible if you are between the ages of 40-75 and are a candidate for deep brain stimulation surgery.
- Researchers are examining the effects of new training techniques for hearing in adults who have had a stroke that has affected their hearing.
- Did you wake up with a sudden loss of vision in one eye? Have you been told you had a “stroke" of your optic nerve? If the answer is yes, you may be eligible to participate in this study.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a brain imaging study. The purpose of this study is to identify changes in cognitive and brain functions associated withaging. Financial compensation for participation is provided.
- Researchers are conducting a study to see if mantra meditation helps improve attention after stroke. You may be eligible if you are between 18-70 years old, have had a stroke over 1 year ago, and have problems paying attention.