Purpose of the Study: To investigate whether exercise may improve certain cognitive abilities in women with PTSD.
Brain & Nervous System (Neurology)
Click here for more Neurology Research Studies
Open Research Studies
- A study of emergency care involving victims of severe traumatic brain injury is to be performed in this area.Researchers are conducting a study to identify the best way to deliver high dose oxygen under pressure (hyperbaric oxygen) so that severe Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients can recover with less disability.
- Researchers are conducting a study to determine the effects of dietary supplements on cognitive performance in a mild traumatic brain injury and concussion patient population.
- Researchers are investigating a cell therapy to modify progression of motor and/or cognitive impairment in people with Parkinson's disease. You may be eligible if you are between the ages of 40-75 and are a candidate for deep brain stimulation surgery.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a research study for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Participants will receive compensation for the completion of research assessments up to $150 per year.
- Head-to-head comparison finds three anti-seizure drugs equally effective for severe form of epilepsy . NIH-funded research shows no difference in efficacy or adverse effects of commonly used treatments
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about the reliability of measures to assess people with a suspected concussion including gait, cognition, balance, and reaction times.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to examine the relationship between hearing loss and cognition.
- Researchers want to develop new strategies for healthy brain aging.
- Researchers at the UK NeuroBank are working hard to better understand neurological diseases and disorders in the hopes of developing new treatments and therapies.