Researchers invite you to participate in a study about how circadian rhythms and diet affect body weight and metabolism in postmenopausal women.
Aging & Geriatrics
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are conducting a 20-minute survey to better understand the experience of using mobile technology during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Researchers invite you to join a study developing a mind body program specifically for those with knee osteoarthritis and feelings of depression or anxiety.
- Researchers are investigating a cell therapy to modify progression of motor and/or cognitive impairment in people with Parkinson's disease. You may be eligible if you are between the ages of 40-75 and are a candidate for deep brain stimulation surgery.
- Researchers are conducting a study to investigate ways to prevent diabetes or obesity. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old, have type II diabetes, and take no more than 100 units of insulin per day.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to take part in a research study about rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- If you’ve been diagnosed with mild to moderate Parkinson’s disease, researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study about the effects of a rhythmic exercise program, Drums Alive, on your physical performance and quality of life.
- Researchers at the UK NeuroBank are working hard to better understand neurological diseases and disorders in the hopes of developing new treatments and therapies.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a telehealth readiness survey.