Researchers are conducting research to examine the behavioral effects of medications and alcohol.
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are conducting a study about workplace safety and female truck drivers.
- Do these feelings interfere with your work, school, or family life? Researchers are conducting a treatment study on understanding the best way to plan care for people with anxiety and depression.
- Researchers are conducting a study to investigate how reaction times and balance change while performing cognitive tasks.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to test the effectiveness of Better Together, an online research education program designed specifically for female same-sex couples to help them manage their stress and strengthen their relationship with each other.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a brain imaging study. The purpose of this study is to identify changes in cognitive and brain functions associated withaging. Financial compensation for participation is provided.
- Researchers are conducting brain-imaging research on opioids. Participation will require a 2 week stay in the hospital.
- Researchers in the Stress, Trauma, and Recovery Research Center (STARRC) within the UK Department of Psychology are inviting college women to participate in an ongoing research study.
- This study is testing how a medication interacts with opioid drugs.
- Purpose of research study is to get parent and adolescent opinions about drug treatment options.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to learn more about quality of life, injury history and physical activity patterns in women.