Purpose of the Study: To investigate whether exercise may improve certain cognitive abilities in women with PTSD.
Open Research Studies
- A study of emergency care involving victims of severe traumatic brain injury is to be performed in this area.Researchers are conducting a study to identify the best way to deliver high dose oxygen under pressure (hyperbaric oxygen) so that severe Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients can recover with less disability.
- Researchers are conducting research to examine the behavioral effects of medications and alcohol.
- Researchers are conducting a study about workplace safety and female truck drivers.
- Do these feelings interfere with your work, school, or family life? Researchers are conducting a treatment study on understanding the best way to plan care for people with anxiety and depression.
- Researchers are conducting a study to investigate how reaction times and balance change while performing cognitive tasks.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to test the effectiveness of Better Together, an online research education program designed specifically for female same-sex couples to help them manage their stress and strengthen their relationship with each other.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about the reliability of measures to assess people with a suspected concussion including gait, cognition, balance, and reaction times.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to examine the relationship between hearing loss and cognition.
- Researchers are conducting brain-imaging research on opioids. Participation will require a 2 week stay in the hospital.
- Researchers invite musician and non-musician volunteers to participate in a study that will investigate how breathing pathway (nasal vs. oral) affects the electrical oscillations of the brain, heart, and processing of emotion induced by music.
- Researchers in the Stress, Trauma, and Recovery Research Collaborative (STARRC) within the UK Department of Psychology are inviting women to participate in an ongoing research study.
- This study is testing how a medication interacts with opioid drugs.
- Researchers are conducting research to examine the behavioral effects of medications. All information obtained will be kept confidential.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to learn more about quality of life, injury history and physical activity patterns in women.
- Researchers want to develop new strategies for healthy brain aging.