Researchers are searching for healthy participants for a study about the effects of myostatin, a molecule secreted by muscle, on diabetic bone.
Healthy Volunteer Opportunities
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Nursing are inviting you to participate in a research study to promote cancer screening.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting studies in middle age individuals who have not completed a 4-year college degree.
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from healthy to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are within a healthy weight range.
- MBC2 employs technology to help you eat better, sleep better, reduce stress and get more exercise. Participants will use a health app, Fitbits, and health coaching to change health behaviors.
- Researchers are studying how certain molecules may play an important role in your health and adaptation to exercise.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study. Many adults report having at least one adverse childhood experience (ACE) before turning 18.
- Researchers at the UK NeuroBank are working hard to better understand neurological diseases and disorders in the hopes of developing new treatments and therapies.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a telehealth readiness survey.