Researchers invite volunteers to participate in a research study about providing caregiver support through a telehealth program called Harmony at H.O.M.E (Help Online Modifying the Environment).
Healthy Volunteer Opportunities
Open Research Studies
- An estimated 40% of nursing professionals experience partner abuse.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Art and Sciences are inviting you to participate in a research study for teenagers who menstruate and have ADHD.
- Researchers are studying African American women’s perceptions of and experiences related to certified midwives.
- Researchers are searching for healthy participants for a study about the effects of myostatin, a molecule secreted by muscle, on diabetic bone.
- We Want To Hear a Variety of Opinions About Guns and Gun Violence
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study on stress and mentorship in beginning farmers.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study to help us learn about how a food supplement called Moringa oleifera leaf powder may improve breastmilk and help the babies who drink that milk.
Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- Researchers invite you to take part in a survey about your experience as a manager or operator in the water workforce.
- We are looking for two participant groups: people who 1) have previously sprained ankle and still have instability 2) have no ankle sprain before
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Nursing are inviting you to participate in a research study to promote cancer screening.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a study of emotional learning and memory.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting studies in middle age individuals who have not completed a 4-year college degree.
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from healthy to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are within a healthy weight range.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are studying aerobic and muscle recruitment responses to Flywheel-based Inertial Training (FIT), a new type of exercise.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting children to join a research study to learn about eating healthy fruits and vegetables.
- MBC2 employs technology to help you eat better, sleep better, reduce stress and get more exercise. Participants will use a health app, Fitbits, and health coaching to change health behaviors.
- Researchers are studying how certain molecules may play an important role in your health and adaptation to exercise.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study. Many adults report having at least one adverse childhood experience (ACE) before turning 18.
- The purpose of this research study is to help our healthcare providers improve their Telemedicine services.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky want to determine whether the “erectile dysfunction drug” Cialis (tadalafil) or the “overactive-bladder drug” Myrbetriq (mirabegron) will improve blood sugar and metabolism.