Researchers are Inviting You to Participate in A Research Study about Early Intervention Services for Young Children with Delayed Motor Development
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to test the effectiveness of Better Together, an online research education program designed specifically for female same-sex couples to help them manage their stress and strengthen their relationship with each other.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a research study for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Participants will receive compensation for the completion of research assessments up to $150 per year.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about the emotional impact of COVID-19 on young children (ages 1-5) and their families.
- Researchers are studying how aerobic exercise can affect brain activity and attention in children ages 7-11.
- Researchers are conducting a study to help reduce preterm births in Appalachian Kentucky.
- Researchers are conducting a study to better understand if providing additional quit support helps pregnant and postpartum women with opioid dependence stop smoking cigarettes.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to learn more about quality of life, injury history and physical activity patterns in women.