Submit Abstracts by Feb. 21 for the CCTS Spring Conference!
Lexington, KY. (Feb. 14, 2023) – The UK Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) is now accepting abstracts and mentor award nominations for its 18th Annual Spring Conference, to be held Monday, March 27 in-person at the Gatton Student Center.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Translating Equity into Action”, featuring a keynote from Vanessa Northington Gamble, MD, PhD, University Professor of Medical Humanities and Professor of American Studies at George Washington University.
Call for Abstracts
Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Abstracts are accepted for the following sessions that will be held at the conference, and are not required to be connected to the conference theme.
- CCTS Oral & Poster Sessions
- College of Dentistry Research Day - Oral & Poster Sessions
- College of Health Sciences Research Day - Poster Session
- College of Nursing Scholarship Showcase- Oral & Poster Sessions
- College of Public Health Research Day - Oral & Poster Sessions
- Dissemination & Implementation Science Mini-Symposium - Oral & Poster Sessions
- Informatics Research Day - Oral & Poster Sessions
Call for Mentor Nominations
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 17, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Each year, the CCTS invites nominations for Mentor Awards to recognize outstanding mentors who make impactful contributions to their mentees’ success in clinical and translational science. Mentorship can be a defining variable in someone’s training and career, but often goes under-recognized.
Only UK faculty members are eligible for this award.
Mentor Awards will be presented during the Awards Ceremony on Monday, March 27, 2023. The ceremony will be held at the Gatton Student Center, Worsham Cinema from 11:45am to 1:00pm, 160 Avenue of Champions.
Submit mentor nominations here. »
Register attend on the webpage, which will also provide the complete agenda once it's finalized.
Questions? Contact April Bridenbecker at firstname.lastname@example.org.