The CCTS Regulatory Knowledge and Support Core integrates faculty, staff, and community expertise in bioethics, regulatory knowledge, and research integrity to provide investigators, community practitioners, trainees, and research participants with a single point of access to the spectrum of ethical and regulatory requirements.
The core is comprised of highly trained regulatory specialists who can provide support to investigators that is tailored to their specific needs.
Principal Investigators Assisted by the Regulatory Core in FY17
Research Projects Supported by the Regulatory Core in FY17
Investigational New Drug Applications Developed in FY17
Please note the 2019 holiday schedule for CCTS Regulatory office:
• Thursday, Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving Day) – Regulatory Unit Closed
• Friday, Nov. 29 (day after Thanksgiving) – Regulatory Unit Closed
• Friday, Dec. 13th – the Regulatory Unit Closed after 1pm for a CCTS function
• Monday, Dec. 23 - Wednesday, Jan. 1 Regulatory Unit Closed (Reopening Thursday, Jan. 2)
• We realize this extended closure may be inconvenient for you and may affect your study schedules. If you have questions, need further clarification, or if any of the above presents a problem to you or your research team, please contact Laura Ashe at (859) 323-2782 or Laura.Ashe@uky.edu no later than November 29, 2019.
• With the cold weather coming soon, we want you to be aware, that if the University announces planned delays or closures (Plan B), the regulatory unit will operate on the delayed schedule or will be closed.