The following information outlines the holiday schedule for the CCTS Regulatory office:
- Thursday, Nov. 22 (Thanksgiving Day) – Regulatory will be closed
- Friday, Nov. 23 (day after Thanksgiving) – Regulatory will be closed
- Thursday, December 6th, Regulatory will be closed from 11:30am-1:30pm for a CCTS-sponsored function.
- Monday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve) - Tuesday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day) – Regulatory will be closed. We will reopen Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Please note: With the cold weather coming soon, we want you to be aware that when the University announces planned delays or closure (Plan B), the regulatory office will be delayed in opening or will be closed.
If you have questions, need further clarification, or if any of the above presents a problem to you or your research team, please contact Marietta Barton-Baxter to discuss potential alternatives (257-6462).
The CCTS Regulatory Knowledge and Support core can help investigators navigate the study close-out process by providing the following services:
- Assistance with preparing the IRB final review
- Assistance with preparing the FDA final report
- Assistance with sponsor close-out
- Archiving of all study files