Researchers are conducting a study to identify the best way to deliver high dose oxygen under pressure (hyperbaric oxygen) so that severe Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients can recover with less disability.
Open Research Studies
- A study of emergency care involving victims of severe traumatic brain injury is to be performed in this area.
- Head-to-head comparison finds three anti-seizure drugs equally effective for severe form of epilepsy . NIH-funded research shows no difference in efficacy or adverse effects of commonly used treatments
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a usability research study on a new mobile health app that may play an important role in supporting families to stay connected with the ICU critical care staff during long term hospital stays of patients.
- A researcher at the University of Kentucky is conducting a study on a new interactive gaming application that may play an important role in improving cognitive function after long term hospital stays in the ICU or chemotherapy.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study to help improve experiences in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for LGBTQ + families.