Researchers are conducting research to examine the behavioral effects of medications and alcohol.
Drug Dependencies & Addictions
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are conducting research with young adults who use cannabis/marijuana.
- Researchers are conducting research to examine a new potential treatment for cocaine use. All information obtained will be kept confidential.
- Comparing treatments for HIV-infected opioid users in an integrated care effectiveness study (CHOICES)Researchers are conducting a study to learn how two different medications that are used to treat opioid use disorder affect the health of patients who are HIV-positive. We will be learning about a drug called Extended-Release Naltrexone.
- Do you use Opioid drugs like Lortab, Percocet, Oxycontin, or heroin recreationally (for non-medical reasons)? Do you have experience snorting opioids? Can you stop taking opioids without getting sick?
- Researchers are conducting brain-imaging research on opioids. Participation will require a 2 week stay in the hospital.
- The purpose of this study is to learn more about how opioids produce their rewarding effects
- This study is testing how a medication interacts with opioid drugs.
- Purpose of research study is to get parent and adolescent opinions about drug treatment options.
- Researchers are conducting research to examine the behavioral effects of medications. All information obtained will be kept confidential.
- Researchers are looking for volunteers who are moderate to heavy drinkers (ages 21 to 29) to participate in a research study on the effects of alcohol on brain activity.