Researchers are Inviting You to Participate in A Research Study about Early Intervention Services for Young Children with Delayed Motor Development
Children's Health Care
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are studying African American women’s perceptions of and experiences related to certified midwives.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study to help us learn about how a food supplement called Moringa oleifera leaf powder may increase breastmilk for your baby.
- Building better support for families with kids who are deaf or hard of hearing and use hearing aids, cochlear implants, or bone conduction devices!Researchers invite you to participate in a research study for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Participants will receive compensation for the completion of research assessments up to $150 per year.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participant in an important family-centered survey that studies the mental health of family members who have/had loved ones in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or any other critical healthcare facility for COVID or any other disease or health problem.
- Researchers invite parents to participate in a research study about adverse childhood experiences, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder and having a child admitted to a Newborn Nursery (NBN) or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting children to join a research study to learn about eating healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Arts and Sciences are seeking individuals to participate in a research study for teenagers who menstruate and may have ADHD.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study to learn more about tobacco use, secondhand smoke exposure, and infant feeding status in mothers living in rural Kentucky.