Researchers are Inviting You to Participate in A Research Study about Early Intervention Services for Young Children with Delayed Motor Development
Children's Health Care
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are studying African American women’s perceptions of and experiences related to certified midwives.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study to help us learn about how a food supplement called Moringa oleifera leaf powder may improve breastmilk and help the babies who drink that milk.
- Building better support for families with kids who are deaf or hard of hearing and use hearing aids, cochlear implants, or bone conduction devices!Researchers invite you to participate in a research study for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Participants will receive compensation for the completion of research assessments up to $150 per year.
- Researchers invite parents to participate in a research study about adverse childhood experiences, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder and having a child admitted to a Newborn Nursery (NBN) or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting children to join a research study to learn about eating healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Arts and Sciences are seeking individuals to participate in a research study for teenagers who menstruate and may have ADHD.