Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study about mental health services among Arabs and Arab Americans living in the United States.
Open Research Studies
- Researchers invite volunteers to participate in a research study about providing caregiver support through a telehealth program called Harmony at H.O.M.E (Help Online Modifying the Environment).
- Researchers are Inviting You to Participate in A Research Study about Early Intervention Services for Young Children with Delayed Motor Development
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study focused on gaining insights and perspectives from gender and sexual minority individuals and their families.
- We Want To Hear a Variety of Opinions About Guns and Gun Violence
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study on stress and mentorship in beginning farmers.
- Building better support for families with kids who are deaf or hard of hearing and use hearing aids, cochlear implants, or bone conduction devices!Researchers invite you to participate in a research study for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Participants will receive compensation for the completion of research assessments up to $150 per year.
- Researchers at University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a smoking cessation research study for those who have family members receiving cancer care at the Markey Cancer Center.
- Doctors at the University of Kentucky are part of KidCOVE, a research study to test the safety and effectiveness of a pediatric vaccine that may protect children from getting sick with COVID-19.
- MBC2 employs technology to help you eat better, sleep better, reduce stress and get more exercise. Participants will use a health app, Fitbits, and health coaching to change health behaviors.