Researchers are conducting a study to better understand the stressful experiences of working as a nurse during COVID-19.
COVID-19 Research Studies
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are conducting a 20-minute survey to better understand the experience of using mobile technology during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Doctors at the University of Kentucky are part of KidCOVE, a research study to test the safety and effectiveness of a pediatric vaccine that may protect children from getting sick with COVID-19.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite people age 65 and older to participate in a study on how the pandemic has affected the health and wellbeing of older adults.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study to test an antiseptic nasal spray and oral gargle to protect people against COVID-19.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a research study to learn more about how people’s stress, sleep, and alcohol use may be impacted by COVID-19.