Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about low back pain (LBP).
Arthritis, Autoimmunity, Rheumatology, Bones & Joints
Open Research Studies
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a study to learn more about the relationship between physical activity and physical literacy in people who have a history of ACL reconstruction.
- Researchers invite you to participate in an ankle rehabilitation study.
- Researchers invite you to join a study for people who have previously sprained ankle and still have instability.
- Researchers invite you to join a study developing a mind body program specifically for those with knee osteoarthritis and feelings of depression or anxiety.
- Researchers invite to participate in a knee arthritis study.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to take part in a research study about rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are studying aerobic and muscle recruitment responses to Flywheel-based Inertial Training (FIT), a new type of exercise.
- Researchers are inviting you to take part in surveys to learn about the relationships among youth sport experiences and early adulthood physical literacy and physical activity.
- Research Volunteers Needed for Ankle Sprain Study
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting people to participate in a study on pain management.
- Researchers are seeking individuals to participate in a 9 day study to determine the cellular effects of massage on healthy and shrinking skeletal muscle tissue.