We serve investigators and research participants by providing comprehensive, well-coordinated, efficient infrastructure to ensure participant safety, timely initiation, execution, management and completion of clinical research protocols while adhering to Good Clinical Practice standards.
Please be aware of the following potential closures of the CRU units:
- Tuesday, November 19, CCTS event, Outpatient unit CLOSED from 12:30-2pm; Inpatient unit will be open if there are patients on the unit.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving Day): Outpatient unit CLOSED; Inpatient unit will be open if there are patients on the unit.
- Friday, Nov. 29 (day after Thanksgiving): Outpatient unit CLOSED; Inpatient unit will be open if there are patients on the unit.
- Friday, Dec. 13th: Outpatient unit will be CLOSED starting at 12:30pm for CCTS sponsored function. The Inpatient unit will remain open and functional.
- As a result of the recent University announcement regarding the December 23-24 holiday change, both the Inpatient and Outpatient research units will be closed Monday, Dec. 23 (Christmas Eve) - Wednesday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day) - Both Units Closed. We will reopen Thursday, Jan. 2.
With the cold weather coming soon, we want you to be aware that despite any University announcement of planned delays or closure (Plan B), both of the inpatient and outpatient CRU units will continue to be open and staffed. On such days, the outpatient unit will open at 8 a.m. with minimal staffing. If the inpatient unit is open with participants, it will remain open and staffed regardless of Plan B announcement.
If you have questions, need further clarification, or if any of the above presents a problem to you or your research team, please contact Linda Rice to discuss potential alternatives (323-6481).
Including expert clinical staff, experienced coordinators, and community research coordinator/clinical liaison support