Researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine Department of Behavioral Science are looking for people who use opioids for non-medical reasons to participate in a brain-imaging research study. This study is conducted on an outpatient basis.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are between 18-50 years of age;
- Are available between 8am-5pm on weekdays;
- Have NO major medical problems;
- Use opioid drugs like heroin, Lortab, Percocet or Oxycontin for non-medical reasons;
- Use opioid drugs daily or near-daily;
- Get sick when you stop using opioids; and
- Do not currently want to stop using opioids.
Eligible individuals will be paid for their participation and may be reimbursed for travel. All information obtained will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please complete this form: