Researchers are inviting you to participate in a clinical research study to prevent recurrent Clostridium difficile (C. difficile). You may be eligible if you are between 18-85 years old, have had 2 previous episodes of C. difficile, and do not have a history of Irritable Bowel Disease.
Digestive Diseases & Nutrition
Open Research Studies
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a survey-based study to assess beliefs and behaviors about colorectal cancer screening.
- People with Diabetes Invited to Donate Blood for Research Study on Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in Diabetes
- Do you have high blood sugar, high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol, or high waist circumference?Researchers are inviting you to join a study designed to learn about the role of dietary antioxidants and inflammation in persons with metabolic syndrome.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a research study exploring postgame snack choices by parents after youth sports events.
- Researchers are conducting a study to learn about the difficulties and obstacles people face in obtaining surgical care for their cancer.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting people with and without tooth and gum disease to participate in a study.