The University of Kentucky is launching a research study to understand how COVID-19 has impacted children who are deaf or hard of hearing and are followed in hearing healthcare.
COVID-19 research studies
Open Research Studies
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a research study to test an antiseptic nasal spray and oral gargle to protect front-line providers against COVID-19.
- The Kentucky Neuroscience Institute is conducting a study to learn how the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) has affected people.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about the emotional impact of COVID-19 on young children (ages 1-5) and their families.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in ENSEMBLE, a clinical research study of an investigational COVID-19 vaccine sponsored by Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a research study to learn more about how people’s stress, sleep, and alcohol use may be impacted by COVID-19.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about recovery after acute illness due to coronavirus.
- Researchers at UK are interested in your experience as UK students and how COVID-19 social distancing has affected your life and your health.