Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study comparing two types of cognitive behavioral therapies for rural cardiac patients with depressive symptoms. You do not need to be depressed to participate in this study.
Cardiology & Vascular Diseases (Arteries, Heart & Vein)
Open Research Studies
- Researchers look to reduce lung congestion symptoms using the v-wave shunt in advanced Heart Failure
- Researchers invite you to participate in a study about how circadian rhythms and diet affect body weight and metabolism in postmenopausal women.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- Researchers are conducting a research study to investigate patient and family member attitudes and experiences with implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) devices.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are seeking men and women who do not currently exercise for a 12-week study.