Researchers at the University of Kentucky invite you to participate in a study comparing two types of cognitive behavioral therapies for rural cardiac patients with depressive symptoms. You do not need to be depressed to participate in this study.
Cardiology & Vascular Diseases (Arteries, Heart & Vein)
Open Research Studies
- Researchers invite you to participate in a study about how circadian rhythms and diet affect body weight and metabolism in postmenopausal women.
- The Kentucky Neuroscience Institute is conducting a research study (MERIT) to determine if commercially available mixed reality training can aid in cognitive, balance, and motor function recovery following an ischemic stroke.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a research study to investigate the physical and psychological effects of a yoga program for heart failure patients and/or caregivers of heart failure patients who are experiencing depressive symptoms.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a six-month study investigating whether receiving an educational intervention may improve heart failure self-care behaviors.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a usability research study on a new mobile health app that may play an important role in supporting families to stay connected with the ICU critical care staff during long term hospital stays of patients.
- A researcher at the University of Kentucky is conducting a study on a new interactive gaming application that may play an important role in improving cognitive function after long term hospital stays in the ICU or chemotherapy.