Researchers are inviting you to participate in an aerobic training study that measures fatigue, heart rate, and VO2.
Cardiology & Vascular Diseases (Arteries, Heart & Vein)
Open Research Studies
- WARRIOR is a clinical trial designed to determine how to best treat women with chest pain and no significant coronary artery disease.
- Researchers look to reduce lung congestion symptoms using the v-wave shunt in advanced Heart Failure
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a study to learn more about coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in Latinos.
- People with Diabetes Invited to Donate Blood for Research Study on Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in Diabetes
- Researchers are conducting a study to learn more about obesity-induced muscle weakness and how it relates during daily tasks.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to assess the safety and effectiveness of the Edwards SAPIEN 3 Transcatheter Heart Valve in the treatment of significant backflow of blood in a previously placed conduit (the tube that connects your heart to your lungs).
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are seeking men and women who do not currently exercise for a 12-week study.