We are inviting you to participate in an ACL outcomes research study.
Arthritis, Autoimmunity, Rheumatology, Bones & Joints
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about low back pain (LBP).
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study to learn more about dietary intake, physical activity patterns and outcomes in people who have a history of ACL reconstruction.
- Researchers are inviting you to take part in surveys to learn about the relationships among youth sport experiences and early adulthood physical literacy and physical activity.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting people to participate in a study on pain management.
- Researchers are seeking individuals to participate in a 9 day study to determine the cellular effects of massage on healthy and shrinking skeletal muscle tissue.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study examining shoulder blade motion. This study will help us understand how the shoulder blade moves in healthy individuals.