The full RFA is available to download at the bottom of this page.
The UK Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) is now accepting applications for collaborative pilot projects. The purpose of this funding mechanism is to provide a new opportunity and resources to support innovative, collaborative research relevant to the mission of each Alliance with the overarching goal of addressing the health challenges and disparities faced by the nation and the citizens of Kentucky. This mechanism is open to all UK faculty eligible to submit and receive externally funded grants.
We are accepting applications for projects in the following categories:
- UK CCTS/AI in Medicine Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/Alliance for Diabetes and Obesity Research (ADORE) Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/COVID-19 Unified Research Experts (CURE) Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/Kentucky Research Alliance for Lung Disease (K-RALD) Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/mHealth Application modernization and Mobilization Alliance (MAMMA) Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/Maternal and Pediatric Research Alliance (MaPRA) Pilot Award
- UK CCTS/T Cells to Induce Liver Tolerance (TILT) Pilot Award
Within the general guidelines outlined below, the types of projects that will be considered within these mechanisms include projects that:
- Provide support for early career investigators.
- Stimulate the development of new clinical and translational inter- and multidisciplinary teams.
- Promote community-based research.
- Develop new methodologies to leverage institutional strengths and new initiatives.
- Pursue high-risk, high reward studies.
- Promote translational science.
- Letter of Intent Deadline:Date