Two pilots of up to $25,000 in total direct cost will be awarded with a project period of 12 months.
Areas of emphasis are:
- Identification and advancement of novel substance use disorder pharmacological treatments along the drug development continuum
- Community-engaged substance use disorder research focused on intervention development and/or implementation in community settings
- Leveraging novel technology or mHealth approaches to develop and/or deliver substance use disorder-related interventions (e.g., education, stigma reduction, support, linkage, monitoring) to patients or community members
- Development and validation of novel laboratory models relevant to substance use disorders
- Three SUD mini grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded for a project period of 12 months. These projects will follow the above-mentioned areas of emphasis; however, they will be of a scope and scale commensurate with a smaller total budget.
Dates & Deadlines
- LOI due date:Date