Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression of pre-diabetes to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old, overweight or obese, and at risk for diabetes.
Obesity & Weight Issues
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are inviting you to join a study designed to learn about the role of dietary antioxidants and inflammation in persons with metabolic syndrome.
- Researchers are looking for participants in a study investigating how weight gain may affect the lower extremity during activities of daily living (ADLs), such as level walking, sitting and standing from a chair, and stair walking.
- Está invitado a participar en un estudio para reducir riesgos de enfermedades cardiovasculares y diabetes tipo 2 entre los Latinos.
- Researchers are conducting a study to investigate the effects of strength training on movement patterns and physical function in people with obesity. You may be eligible if you are a woman between the ages of 30 and 50, have a BMI of over 30, have had a stable weight for the past 6 months, and do not exercise regularly.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a lifestyle intervention study to help decrease the risk for heart disease in family caregivers who care for a loved with with a chronic disease.
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from overweight and healthy to overweight with diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are considered overweight or obese.