Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression of pre-diabetes to type 2 diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old, overweight or obese, and at risk for diabetes.
Obesity & Weight Issues
Open Research Studies
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a study about pre-diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a study about how circadian rhythms and diet affect body weight and metabolism in postmenopausal women.
- Está invitado a participar en un estudio para reducir riesgos de enfermedades cardiovasculares y diabetes tipo 2 entre los Latinos.
- Researchers invite you to participate in a study to learn if gum disease is different in someone without type 2 diabetes compared to someone with type 2 diabetes.
- MBC2 employs technology to help you eat better, sleep better, reduce stress and get more exercise. Participants will use a health app, Fitbits, and health coaching to change health behaviors.
- Researchers are studying how certain molecules may play an important role in your health and adaptation to exercise.
- Researchers are conducting a study to examine the role of inflammation in the progression from overweight and healthy to overweight with diabetes. You may be eligible if you are between 18-80 years old and are considered overweight or obese.
- Researchers at the University of Kentucky are seeking men and women who do not currently exercise for a 12-week study.
- Researchers are inviting you to participate in a research study for those with diabetes.