Participant Recruitment Services (PRS) provides compliant advertising recruitment materials for studies. We have a wide variety of tools available for University of Kentucky researchers. We can help you develop your recruitment plan, create materials, and promote your IRB approved study on our dedicated resources and paid venues.
"NOTE: Research Video products are currently on hold for the month of July 2022. Please check back with the PRS team in August 2022 regarding any research video requests. Thank you for choosing PRS to support your research recruitment efforts!"
IRB information on Recruitment of Subjects/Advertising (IRB Survival Handbook)
- A Principal Investigator's Guide to Identification and Recruitment of Human Subjects for Research
- IRB Application Instructions - Advertisements
- Guidance on IRB Review of Clinical Trial Websites
- Research Advertising or watch video at IRB REVIEW Recruitment and Advertising Video
- Compensation to Research Subjects
- Finder's Fees - University of Kentucky Medical IRB Policy
- Students as Subjects (Vulnerable Subjects)