The UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health and the UK CCTS Community Engagement and Research Program are requesting applications for the 2023 Community Leadership Institute of Kentucky (CLIK).
CLIK is a hybrid 8-week leadership development training program offered in Hazard, Kentucky. It is designed to enhance research and capacity-building competencies in community leaders, senior staff, directors and administrators.
In addition to nearly a dozen enriching sessions provided by well-established experts during the 8 weeks, each participant’s organization will receive a $2500 grant for their participation in this competitive program and completion of their proposed project over a 12-month period. The participant’s organization must have 501c3 status or a designated lead fiscal agency (health agency or non-profit) to receive and manage the grant award.
- Applications due: March 06, 2023
- Applicants Notified: March 17, 2023
Accepted applicants will be required to attend the following training dates:
- In-person training dates: March 28, April 4, 11, 25 and May 2 (l in person meetings)
- Six-Month Project Update Meeting: Fall 2023 (date to be announced).
- Graduation: Spring 2023 (date to be announced)
For questions or further information, please contact Caleb K. Williams at CalebKWilliams@uky.edu or (606)-439-3557 ext. 83500.
- Application Deadeline:Date