Purpose of research study is to get parent and adolescent opinions about drug treatment options.
Participation in this study involves:
- 1 hour time commitment for parent
- 1 hour time commitment for child
- Meeting at a local library convenient for you
- All information will be confidential and not shared with the school or school staff, unless required by law.
- Parent and child will be compensated for participation.
To participate in this research, you must:
- Identify as African American
- Have an adolescent that has used substances within the past 12 months
- Complete a screening questionnaire to determine eligibility
Note: Not all individuals who complete the screening will be eligible to participate.
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please complete this form: