Researchers are inviting you to participate in a research study. We hope to learn more about the Staphylococcus aureus bacterium which causes skin and soft tissue infections. The purpose of this research is to gather information on the safety and effectiveness of an investigational vaccine.
Your participation in the study would last about 14 months. You will be compensated for completing the study.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are between 18 - 50 years old
- Are NOT allergic to latex
- Do NOT have insulin dependent diabetes, cancer, cardiac, renal or hepatic disease
- Have NOT received another type of vaccine 15 days or less before or after study vaccine
- Have NOT received any flu vaccine 7 days or less before or after the study vaccine
For More Information:
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please complete this form: