Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a study to learn about the difficulties and obstacles people face in obtaining surgical care for their cancer. Researchers hope that by understanding the challenges you face, they can implement future changes to prevent others from having to face the same obstacles. Participants will be compensated $20 upon completion of the study.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Have had within 5 years Stage 1, 2, or 3 colon cancer surgery
• Are scheduled to have colon cancer surgery
• Already have had colon cancer surgery
• Are from Appalachian Kentucky counties
• Speak English