People with Diabetes Invited to Donate Blood for Research study on Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in Diabetes.
You may be eligible to participate if you are:
• 18-40 years old
• Have type 1 or type 2 diabetes
• Not using tobacco products or electronic cigarettes
• No more than an occasional drinker*
• Not diagnosed with stage 3-5 chronic kidney
disease, cancer, or prior heart attack or stroke
• Not taking any anti-platelet or anti-coagulant
* An occasional drinker consumes alcoholic drinks no more than 3 days a week and no more than 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine or 1 “shot” of whisky or distilled alcohol per day.
You will be compensated $20 for your time.
To get started, please fill out the pre-screening form at: