You can make a difference.
Learn more about the importance of health research.
Understanding Clinical Trials (Research Studies)
Choosing to participate in a research study is an important personal decision. These frequently asked questions provide detailed information about clinical studies. In addition, it is often helpful to talk to a physician, family members, or friends about deciding to join a study. After identifying some study options, the next step is to contact the study research staff and ask questions about specific studies.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Clinical Studies
- For Parents: Why Clinical Research Studies in Children are important?
- Research Participant Protection
Why Are Clinical Trials Important?
Research Opportunities at UK
- Explore Current Studies@UK
- Join Wellness, Health & You
- Markey Cancer Center Trials
- Neurology Current Clinical Studies
- Sanders Brown Center on Aging Trials
Research Opportunities Nationwide
(UK research studies are posted on these sites)
For questions about research studies, contact Roxane Poskin at 859-257-7856 or email@example.com
For questions about your rights as a participant, contact the Office of Research Integrity at 859-257-9428 or 1-866-400-9428