Researchers at the University of Kentucky are inviting you to participate in a study about the reliability of measures to assess people with a suspected concussion including gait, cognition, balance, and reaction times. Researchers are looking to investigate how dual physical and cognitive tasks influence posture and heart rate in healthy, young, and active adults. Participants will be given $25 dollars upon completion of the study.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are between 18 - 30 years old
• Are NOT currently being treated for lower/upper extremity injury, or head injury
• Do NOT have a history of cognitive deficits
• Are NOT actively taking medication for a cognitive or mental disorder
• Do NOT have a history of neurologic impairments, vertigo, motion sickness, or cardiovascular disease