• Have you ever experienced a rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, or sexual activity while you were unable to consent due to the influence of alcohol or drugs?
• Do you have unwanted memories, nightmares, or avoid situations that remind you of what happened?
• Do you blame yourself or feel physically or emotionally different since the experience?
If so, researchers at the University of Kentucky would like to invite you to participate in a treatment study.
Researchers at the UK Clinic for Emotional Health are evaluating two psychological treatments for participants with a history of unwanted sexual experiences. All information is kept strictly confidential. You will receive up to 18 sessions of individual psychological treatment at no cost. Both in-person and telehealth appointments are available. This study does not involve any medication.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are 18 years or older
• Have a history of unwanted sexual experiences
• Are still impacted by what happened
• Identify as any gender (e.g., male, female, transgender, genderqueer, non-binary)
For More Information:
UK Clinic for Emotional Health (CEH)